Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Use
- The information contained on this web site is only for information purposes. The material on this web site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- Cheapside Business Alliance does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site or the reliability of the access to this web site. In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence, for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this web site.
- The pages contained on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. Cheapside Business Alliance accepts no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- This web site may contain material submitted and created by third parties. Cheapside Business Alliance excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Cheapside Business Alliance takes no responsibility for such material.
- This web site may also contain links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Cheapside Business Alliance. Cheapside Business Alliance is not responsible for the content of those sites. Cheapside Business Alliance provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
- In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and Cheapside Business Alliance will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
- We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, telephone number, email address etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing registration or enquiry forms or sending emails to us.
- You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information for the purpose of providing you with for our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):-
- to inform you about the latest changes to our website, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting; informing you if you have been successful in any of the competitions or promotions; for any purpose required by law or regulation.
- Any details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held and processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act. For more information on the Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner please see www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
- Should your personal information change, or if you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please contact us including full details of your request.
Cheapside Privilege Card Terms and Conditions
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” is made available free of charge to organisations and their employees.
- Card holders must be over the age of 16. If you are under 16, parental consent will be needed.
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” can only be obtained from the Cheapside Business Alliance direct or from authorised sales points. Your employer can order cards directly. If you meet the member criteria, you may request a card through the website www.cheapsideprivilegecard.co.uk or contact the Cheapside Business Alliance direct; or by post Cheapside Business Alliance, PO BOX 270, Guildhall, London, EC2 2EJ.
- Your card is for your own personal use only.
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” is only valid once registered and activated online and will not be accepted at retailers otherwise.
- When you sign up to become a member of the “Cheapside Privilege Card” you will receive the “Cheapside Privilege Card” newsletter via email. This will be sent out monthly.
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” is instantly usable against current offers, subject to availability and brand participation.
- Participating brands can be found on the “Cheapside Privilege Card” website, www.cheapsideprivilegecard.co.uk.
- To use your “Cheapside Privilege Card” at participating brands you need to present it when you initially approach the sales point/sales assistant or make a booking/reservation over the phone, offers cannot be obtained retrospectively.
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” entitles the member to special offers and promotions details of which are listed on www.cheapsideprivilegecard.co.uk only.
- The offers are subject to change throughout the year. Offers will be updated and available from the website.
- All offer(s)/discount(s)/promotion(s) are only valid on full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s)/discount(s)/promotions, unless stated otherwise by the participating brand.
- Offers are subject to availability and are correct at time of going to print/web.
- Cheapside Business Alliance and participating brands reserve the right to terminate offers at any point throughout the promotion.
- The “Cheapside Privilege Card” is not a credit or debit card and cannot be used as such.